mahout-user mailing list archives

From Robin Anil <robin.a...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Mahout Usage and Beyond
Date Fri, 12 Feb 2010 12:27:53 GMT
   1. Locally Weighted Linear Regression
   2. Naive Bayes(We have this and CBayes as a bonus)
   3. Gaussian Discriminative Analysis (GDA)
   4. Logistic Regression (LR) (In development)
   5. k-means(we have this and kmeans++ is in development)
   6. Neural Network (NN)
   7. Principal Components Analysis (PCA)
   8. Independent Component Analysis (ICA)
   9. Expectation Maximization (EM) (We have it in pig script and in couple
   of algorithms not generic yet)
   10. Support Vector Machine (SVM)(In development - The pegasus version)

Apart from this we have Recommenders, Couple of clustering algorithms,
PFPGrowth, LDA, SGD, DF

This is where we are right now 4.5/10 + bonuses. I guess at 0.2 release we
are alright, but at 2.5 years, we need more hands :)

Robin