mahout-user mailing list archives

From Bogdan Vatkov <bogdan.vat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Stopwords work for Solr but not for Mahout
Date Sun, 03 Jan 2010 22:15:09 GMT
Ok guys, found the issue with the compilation - for the math project - I was
using the main/java folders as the only source folder...but it seems there
are some more (the ones I missed originally) classes in the
../target/generated-sources/ folder ...now I compile everything in
Eclipse...
Thanks guys - once I did svn co + mvn install I realized all the sources are
in place - just not where I as looking :)

Best regards,
Bogdan

--
Best regards,