mahout-user mailing list archives

From Jerry Ye <jerr...@yahoo-inc.com>
Date Wed, 27 Jan 2010 03:29:43 GMT
I'm trying to view the output of my experiment using Dirichlet Process Clustering.  When attempting
to use the ClusterDumper utility on the output directory, an exception is thrown.  Upon looking
closer, DirichletCluster does not extend ClusterBase.  The error is below.

Is there some other way that I can view the cluster labels?

Thanks!

- jerry

-bash-3.1$ java -cp mahout-core-0.3-SNAPSHOT.jar:mahout-utils-0.3-SNAPSHOT.jar:$( echo dependency/*.jar
. | sed 's/ /:/g') org.apache.mahout.utils.clustering.ClusterDumper -s mahoutout/state-0
Input Path: /homes/jerryye/mahout/mahoutout/state-0/part-0
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.ClassCastException: org.apache.mahout.clustering.dirichlet.DirichletCluster
cannot be cast to org.apache.mahout.clustering.ClusterBase
    at org.apache.mahout.utils.clustering.ClusterDumper.printClusters(ClusterDumper.java:119)
    at org.apache.mahout.utils.clustering.ClusterDumper.main(ClusterDumper.java:251)