mahout-user mailing list archives

From Drew Farris <drew.far...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Glossary
Date Sat, 09 Jan 2010 15:52:50 GMT
+1 it is great to get something like this started.

On Jan 9, 2010 10:08 AM, "David Stuart" <
david.stuart@progressivealliance.co.uk> wrote:

Hey Mahouters,

Having been subscribed to this list for a couple of months now and in trying
to get my head around the some of the big brain discussions that go down
here I have started a new Glossary page on the wiki. That will hopefully
shed some light on all of the acronyms that get used the email and to help
newbies like myself with further reading etc.
As I see new terms I will try to add them (assuming I get the right ones !)
but it would be useful if you could add references to papers or good
explanations

Heres the link: http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAHOUT/Glossary

Cheers,

Dave