mahout-user mailing list archives

From diveman <shilian...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Kmeans clustering
Date Thu, 07 Jan 2010 21:30:44 GMT

Thanks!

and when I try to run the dumper it gives me the following:
hadoop jar mahout-utils-0.3-SNAPSHOT.jar
org.apache.mahout.utils.clustering.ClusterDumper -s output/clusters-6/ -o
/data/output
        at
org.apache.mahout.utils.clustering.ClusterDumper.printClusters(ClusterDumper.java:112)
        at
org.apache.mahout.utils.clustering.ClusterDumper.main(ClusterDumper.java:253)
        at
        at