mahout-user mailing list archives

From Sean Owen <sro...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Preference Value
Date Mon, 28 Dec 2009 10:02:40 GMT
Yea you can do that. The framework specializes for this case though. See the
'boolean' data structures and classes. For example when using file input,
just omit the pref value on each line and it will just work.

Note that several components don't make sense without press, like
Pearson-based metrics. Stuff like log likelihood works, however, and is a
lot faster.