mahout-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Sean Owen <sro...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: GenericJDBCDataModel problem (getItems, getUsers)
Date Thu, 05 Nov 2009 17:02:37 GMT
On Thu, Nov 5, 2009 at 4:43 PM, Mirko
<idonthaveenoughinformation@googlemail.com> wrote:
> Jep, this is what I did already. I looked at the logs from the library at
> debug level. From there, I copy-pasted the SQL statements and checked their
> results. And as I said, no exceptions are logged. But nevermind, I switched
> to v0.3 and MySQL anyway, so there's no use to get v0.1 working anymore.

OK, that's weird, but as you say, problem solved anyway.

> Maybe I will go back to implementing a DataModel for my RDF store with the
> current code version later. I like the idea not to need a special table for
> preferences, but to query preferences from RDF directly. However it makes
> not much sense anymore when needing LongIDs. I would have to
> translate-and-copy the data, which must use StringIDs, anyway). I will think
> about that...

Look at IDMigrator which will help you translate pretty easily.

Mime
View raw message