mahout-user mailing list archives

From Sean Owen <sro...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Recommender with filtering
Date Wed, 04 Nov 2009 18:25:29 GMT
The easiest way to do this by far is with a Rescorer object, passed to
the recommend() method. The implementation should simply look at the
item ID it's given, and return NaN if it's *not* from the given
category, otherwise return the original score. It'll make sense if you
look at the interface but post back with questions here.