mahout-user mailing list archives

From Ted Dunning <ted.dunn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Sequence file format for Kmeans, LDA, etc.
Date Fri, 13 Nov 2009 21:15:55 GMT
This talk combined with previous talk about preferred mode of composing
tools (script writing using java) is beginning to make me think that we need
something like a HdfsMatrix and LocalFileMatrix which are simply wrappers
around file names, but which allow extraction of elements (for debugging and
diagnostics and sequential implementations) or for passing to generic driver
routines or receiving from generic conversion routines.

Should I open a JIRA?

--
Ted Dunning, CTO
DeepDyve