mahout-user mailing list archives

From Drew Farris <drew.far...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: eclipse .classpath file for mahout
Date Wed, 04 Nov 2009 19:18:30 GMT
Jack, the SCM portion of the M2Eclipse plugin appears to support git, but
wasn't able to check out the repo without crashing my copy of eclipse.

Also: it's great to know that mvn eclipse:eclipse works. This is probably the
easiest way to get mahout into eclipse with or without plugins. Thanks Isabel.

Sean, I've never tried IntelliJ, but it sound like it is worth it,
especially since there is
a free version now.

Drew