mahout-user mailing list archives

From Drew Farris <drew.far...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: eclipse .classpath file for mahout
Date Wed, 04 Nov 2009 14:04:18 GMT
I agree. It is worth installing the Eclipse plugin because it makes it very easy
to get the projects setup.

I use the M2Eclipse plugin from sonatype:
http://m2eclipse.sonatype.org/

When I checked out Mahout, I used the wizard found under
'New > Project > Checkout Maven Projects from SCM'
using http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/lucene/mahout as the SCM url.

This automatically creates eclipse projects for all of the 7 modules of mahout,
each with its own .classpath, dependencies, etc. For me it has been an
very effective development setup.

Drew