mahout-user mailing list archives

From Jake Mannix <jake.man...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Sequence file format for Kmeans, LDA, etc.
Date Sat, 14 Nov 2009 00:59:42 GMT
On Fri, Nov 13, 2009 at 4:15 PM, Ted Dunning <ted.dunning@gmail.com> wrote:

> Jake,
>
> Can you post a preview on the appropriate JIRA.  I have been in contact
> with
> a group of so-far-silent proto-contributors who are very interested in
> these
> algorithms.

Yeah, now that the consensus appears to be that we will be keeping our
current
linear interfaces intact (with maybe some modifications), and the question
about
linear primitives revolves around *implementation* only, I can finish the
patches
I had started before - since I know what target interfaces I'm aiming
towards.

I'll try to attach a patch in the next week or so, as well as a link to the
appropriate
clone on github for people who prefer working with it that way.

You should get your so-far-silent friends to join in the conversation. :)

  -jake