mahout-user mailing list archives

From Julien Nioche <lists.digitalpeb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: TU Berlin Winter of Code Project - II. Layer: Preprocessing
Date Mon, 30 Nov 2009 21:46:57 GMT
Hi Ted,

Behemoth is at a very early stage so there is plenty of space for
improvement. That sounds like something I'd like to investigate a bit closer
and it could be a minor thing to fix (i.e. quicker than implement something
from scratch). Would you mind sending that guy's email so that I could get
in touch with him?

J.

--
DigitalPebble Ltd