mahout-user mailing list archives

From Sean Owen <sro...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Running mahout on hadoop
Date Thu, 15 Oct 2009 17:38:36 GMT
Yeah you see the same problem I do. If you use the Hadoop 0.20 API here it
fails because something in Hadoop expects 0.19 APIs. Seems like a bug and I
am waiting on a fix.
The other error sound like a Hadoop version mismatch.

It remains required to pass in a list of user ID to recommend for as input,
yes.