mahout-user mailing list archives

From Siem Vaessen <siemvaes...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: making a choice wrt to an open recommendation framework
Date Tue, 27 Oct 2009 15:27:22 GMT
On 10/27/09 4:15 PM, Sean Owen wrote:
> Oh I should also mention that the code you see in Mahout was formerly
> a separate project called "Taste" so any references you find to that
> are the same project. Mahout just has the latest version of it.

I was aware of that and did quit some digging into the origin of
Mahout/Taste. Never sure where the name-switch came from, Taste was
pretty staightforward :-)

Looking forward to any other projects that members may post and/or share
experienced with development-projects.

siem

--
/ siem vaessen/ po box 76623/ 1070 he/ amsterdam/ holland
/ t: +31(0)651 229 221/ skype: siemvaessen/ www.webcode.nl/ blog: www.peakoil.nl