mahout-user mailing list archives

From Sean Owen <sro...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Some basic introductory questions
Date Thu, 17 Sep 2009 11:36:07 GMT
FWIW I do agree that, in the end, the project should be a little more
user-friendly. Right now you see it offers the raw machinery for
running these processes, without much abstraction on top. I think the
project can and will both unify how it exposes this machinery, and
work to offer higher-level wrappers on top. That is to say I don't
think you missed anything or asked a dumb question!