mahout-user mailing list archives

From Ted Dunning <ted.dunn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Some basic introductory questions
Date Fri, 18 Sep 2009 17:58:19 GMT
The summary is available to anyone who fills out the questionaire.  I have
also shared the spreadsheet with the results:

http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0Art2iY7e93hUdGdZMXNSLVBwWXhuX2E0cmVfNmJ3R1E&hl=en

For reference, the summary can be viewed here (my theory is that you will be
able to see it):

http://spreadsheets.google.com/gform?key=tgY1sR-PpYxn_a4re_6bwGQ&hl=en#chart

--
Ted Dunning, CTO