mahout-user mailing list archives

From Aleksander Stensby <aleksander.sten...@integrasco.com>
Subject Re: Some basic introductory questions
Date Fri, 18 Sep 2009 06:32:31 GMT
Of course, I'm happy to.
You should probably add a few follow-up questions to questions like:
Do you currently use or develop with Mahout?
- if i answer yes, but not in production - but I plan on using it in
production:)
Same goes for the second question:)

As for the last question, "standalone batch programs with defined file-based
inputs and outputs" is obviously "acceptable" to me, but ideally I would
like the second and third option.

Cheers,
 Aleks