mahout-user mailing list archives

From Sven Boekhoff <s...@boekhoff.info>
Subject Re: Creating Multinomial Random numbers with Mahout
Date Fri, 04 Sep 2009 16:18:32 GMT
It solved the first part of my question. i do not know how to create a
vector.
I tried e.g.:

Vector probabilities = new Vector();

//to then set the values like:

probabilities.set((double) 0.1);
probabilities.set((double) 0.2);
probabilities.set((double) 0.3);
probabilities.set((double) 0.4);

But eclipse shows an error (but does not say what is wrong). I do not
know how to use interfaces. Obviously I can't use it as if it was a class.

Should be easy,... somehow.