mahout-user mailing list archives

From Sean Owen <sro...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: R: Reminder: big collaborative filtering change in MAHOUT-151
Date Wed, 29 Jul 2009 08:21:58 GMT
Since the change for MAHOUT-149 and MAHOUT-150 was in revision 797487,
I would simply sync to 797486. You will get some improvements since
0.1 but not the major changes (although the MAHOUT-149/150 change
wasn't so big for callers, and offers memory improvements)

On Wed, Jul 29, 2009 at 8:44 AM, Claudia Grieco<grieco@crmpa.unisa.it> wrote:
> Where can I obtain a patch for all the changes prior to this version? (also prior to
mahout-150 that starts to remove the concept of items)