mahout-user mailing list archives

From Laya Patwa <laya1...@iitr.ernet.in>
Subject Re: problems with taste.
Date Wed, 15 Jul 2009 10:10:48 GMT
Hey!
I followed your instructions. It doesn't work even when I put each file in
separate directory.
Maybe you should have a look at the code and the data files. I am attaching
2 of the data files. I need to get permission for the 3rd one( it is also a
bit larger ). The code is almost the same as given in the documentation. It
is giving recommendations for the file testdata.csv.

Cheers,
Laya