mahout-user mailing list archives

From Jason Rutherglen <jason.rutherg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Memory and Speed Questions for Item-Based-Recommender
Date Sat, 11 Jul 2009 01:23:58 GMT
> I will see if I have some time. Ah, well thanks for thinking of working on
it, I actually meant it would be a good project for me to work on in order
to learn about an end-to-end recomendation system combined with Lucene, with
the (hopefully) successful end result being an example others can reference.
I probably need some upfront guidance in terms of what to use in Mahout to
produce the item-item matrix.