mahout-user mailing list archives

From Adil Aijaz <a...@yahoo-inc.com>
Subject Re: using directory input with kmeans clusterer
Date Wed, 29 Jul 2009 20:37:53 GMT
You need to extend RandomSeedGenerator to take in a directory instead of
a file. Shouldn't have to make significant changes to KMeansDriver. I
have made the changes already (plus quite a few other things that I
would like to contribute) but I am currently stuck in getting clearance
from my company's Open Source Working Group =(

Adil