mahout-user mailing list archives

From nfantone <nfant...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Clustering from DB
Date Mon, 06 Jul 2009 18:31:18 GMT
Fellows, today I updated to revision 791558 and while running kMeans I
got the following exception:

WARNING: java.io.FileNotFoundException: File
output/clusters-0/part-00000/* does not exist.
java.io.FileNotFoundException: File output/clusters-0/part-00000/*
does not exist.

The algorithm isn't interrupted, though. But this exception wasn't
thrown before the update and, to me, its message is not quite clear.
It seems as it's looking for any file inside a "part-00000" directory,
which doesn't exist; and, as far as I know, "part-xxxxx" are default
names for output files.

I could show the entire stack trace, if needed. Any pointers?