mahout-user mailing list archives

From Sean Owen <sro...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Questions about PearsonCorrelation on a example
Date Wed, 24 Jun 2009 01:01:30 GMT
I will have to read up on multinomial likelihood. I don't see how
mutual information is applied to this problem? trying to figure out
what the random variables are...

I think I have reached the same conclusion that rating data is
typically noisy enough to make it hard to use. Agree about implicit
observations too.