mahout-user mailing list archives

From Sean Owen <sro...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Re : Help with Installation Instructions
Date Tue, 09 Jun 2009 07:47:44 GMT
LoadTest is my department. Do you have any stack trace or other
output? It would under core/target/surefire-reports. Normally it only
fails from running too slowly, but, perhaps it hit some other bug.
FWIW it runs normally for me locally.

I do see CDInfosToolTest failing too:

junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: expected:&lt;48&gt; but was:&lt;45&gt;
        at junit.framework.Assert.failNotEquals(Assert.java:280)
        at junit.framework.Assert.assertEquals(Assert.java:64)
        at junit.framework.Assert.assertEquals(Assert.java:198)
        at junit.framework.Assert.assertEquals(Assert.java:204)
        at org.apache.mahout.ga.watchmaker.cd.tool.CDInfosToolTest.testGatherInfos(CDInfosToolTest.java:206)