mahout-user mailing list archives

From Sean Owen <sro...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: taste-web example booboo
Date Mon, 01 Jun 2009 21:35:29 GMT
Yeah, this has not really been re-vetted since the migration, so I am
not surprised there are issues. We are almost there. I appreciate you
being the guinea pig here.

Let me guess: if you access the raw servlet first, then try that link
it works? That is access this first?
http://localhost:8080/mahout-taste-webapp/RecommenderServlet?userID=1

If so then I am pretty sure I see what is happening. I see a web.xml
config element that is missing that would force this servlet to load
and init the recommender on startup. I swear it used to be there...
well I will put it in now. You can try the above and/or try my change
which will go in shortly.

Sean