mahout-user mailing list archives

From Sean Owen <sro...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: taste-web example booboo
Date Mon, 01 Jun 2009 19:14:27 GMT
Do any of the Maven people on the list understand how to address this?
I tried sticking in some references to RecommenderService.jws in the
pom.xml file in taste-web directory but doesn't seem to get the .jws
file into the .war. It needs to be at the root, and we're all good.
Surely this is easy and I am missing how to do it?

On Mon, Jun 1, 2009 at 7:59 PM, Sean Owen <srowen@gmail.com> wrote:
> Really? I don't see it in the output .war. If it's there at the
> root... I don't see why it won't load.
>
> On Mon, Jun 1, 2009 at 7:58 PM, Jack Tanner <ihok@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> The .jws is being packaged in the .war, but still, "no service is available at this
URL".