mahout-user mailing list archives

From Sean Owen <sro...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: RE: taste-web example booboo
Date Mon, 01 Jun 2009 15:43:43 GMT
Yes that is the same error, but more descriptive now.

There should be log output from the code on stdout - I wonder what that
shows? Turning the output level down to FINE would show even more.

You can call methods on DataModel to check its state and print the result. I
am pretty sure you will find it loaded nothing for some reason. The file is
there, but... hmm. I am having trouble guessing how it succeeds but then has
no data. Some more log output - or if you care to, some debugging - is the
next step.

Sean