mahout-user mailing list archives

From Grant Ingersoll <gsing...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Bayesian examples not working
Date Fri, 19 Jun 2009 21:03:47 GMT
I just did a clean and an update and ran "mvn install" and all tests
pass for me.

I'm running JDK 1.6 on OS X (latest) with Maven 2.0.10.

You can skip the tests in Maven by passing in -DskipTests=true

However, it makes me wonder what's going wrong and whether it will work.

Note, also, we have been reworking some of the clustering stuff
internals, so maybe you happened to get a copy of trunk at the wrong
time.

-Grant

Grant Ingersoll
http://www.lucidimagination.com/