mahout-user mailing list archives

From Jack Tanner <i...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: taste-web example booboo
Date Mon, 01 Jun 2009 20:15:54 GMT

Yes, manually moving the file to the root level and repacking makes the service show up. But
now I get this:

AXIS error

Sorry, something seems to have gone wrong... here are the details:

Fault - Error while compiling:  /home/goldin/tmp/lucene/mahout/trunk/taste-web/target/work/webapp/WEB-INF/jwsClasses/RecommenderService.java

AxisFault
 faultCode: {http://xml.apache.org/axis/}Server.compileError
 faultSubcode:
 faultString: Error while compiling:  /home/goldin/tmp/lucene/mahout/trunk/taste-web/target/work/webapp/WEB-INF/jwsClasses/RecommenderService.java
 faultActor:
 faultNode:
 faultDetail:
    {}Errors:Error compiling /home/goldin/tmp/lucene/mahout/trunk/taste-web/target/work/webapp/WEB-INF/jwsClasses/RecommenderService.java:
Line 71, column 16:  refresh(java.util.Collection) in org.apache.mahout.cf.taste.common.Refreshable
cannot be applied to ()
Line 0, column 0:
1 error

> Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2009 21:01:58 +0100
> Subject: Re: taste-web example booboo
> From: srowen@gmail.com
> To: mahout-user@lucene.apache.org
>
> Weird, I don't have it. No it should be up at the root level. I don't
> think the pom.xml expresses that, and I am not sure how to fix it at
> the moment. Hoping for ideas from the list?
>
> (Meantime, if you were curious, you could manually fix the location of
> the file, repack, and give it a spin.)
>
> On Mon, Jun 1, 2009 at 8:59 PM, Jack Tanner  wrote:
>>
>> Here's what my .war looks like. It does have the .jws, but is it in the right place?

HotmailĀ® goes with you.