mahout-user mailing list archives

From Grant Ingersoll <gsing...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Facing issue while creating mahout-core.jsr
Date Thu, 25 Jun 2009 11:19:56 GMT

On Jun 25, 2009, at 4:16 AM, Jitendra Chopra wrote:

> Hi ,
>
> I have downloaded Mahout zip.
> My JDK version id 1.5.0
> Maven 2.1.0
>
> Do Mahout Taste don't work with JDK1.5?
> From where can i find mahout-core.jar?

You do need 1.6.  I also am unsure about Mvn 2.1.0 vs 2.0.10.  I have
seen some reports that 2.1.0 doesn't work with Mahout due to plugin
incompatibility, but please report back.

Once you have that in place, do mvn install at the top level.

Grant Ingersoll
http://www.lucidimagination.com/

using Solr/Lucene:
http://www.lucidimagination.com/search