mahout-user mailing list archives

From deneche abdelhakim <a_dene...@yahoo.fr>
Subject Re : Help with Installation Instructions
Date Mon, 08 Jun 2009 09:07:58 GMT

running 'mvn clean install', again, from the base directory should work without any problem.

it's a nasty bug already reported in JIRA (see MAHOUT-113 : https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MAHOUT-113
), it appears from time to time (I think that its apparitions are related to the position
of the moon and the stars...). I'm the one responsible for the buggy code, and because bugs
are an intelligent living form, I never got this error, never !!!