mahout-user mailing list archives

From Otis Gospodnetic <otis_gospodne...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Facing issue while creating mahout-core.jsr
Date Thu, 25 Jun 2009 15:31:37 GMT

You can compile using 1.6, but set the compatibility level to 1.5 in pom.xml.  Then you will
be able to *run* it with 1.5.  You'll also need to comment out a few lines in 1-2 classes
that use 1.6 APIs.  Here are the files I modified locally in order to be able to compile with
1.6 and run with 1.5:

M      core/src/main/java/org/apache/mahout/classifier/bayes/BayesClassifier.java
M      core/src/main/java/org/apache/mahout/classifier/cbayes/CBayesClassifier.java
M      core/pom.xml

Otis