mahout-user mailing list archives

From Grant Ingersoll <gsing...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Bayesian examples not working
Date Fri, 19 Jun 2009 20:23:42 GMT
Hey Bill,

I've been having problems w/ the Bayesian examples too, but not enough
time to look into them.  However, that is about to change and will be
digging into it a bit more early next week or this weekend.

I will note a couple of things.  I've seen some reports of problems w/
Maven 2.1.0 not working on Mahout.  Also, I believe the trunk version
requires Hadoop 0.19.1, but check the POM to be sure.

In the meantime, any insight you have is appreciated.

-Grant