mahout-user mailing list archives

From charlysf <charles.rue...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Questions about PearsonCorrelation on a example
Date Tue, 23 Jun 2009 22:52:15 GMT

Thanks.
This recommendation is my explicit basis recommendation, for the implicit, I
don't have this problem, so I will start to recommend based on the
implicit... and store more explicit data and after to merge the both.

Now, I have a similarity based on implicit & explicit ratings, and I would
like to make some clusters of users, which algorithm do you recommand to me
?
I would like to do the same after for items, and to have some
recommendations based on clusters.