mahout-user mailing list archives

From Stephen Green <Stephen.Gr...@sun.com>
Subject Re: Mahout on Elastic MapReduce
Date Fri, 01 May 2009 18:42:28 GMT
On Apr 18, 2009, at 7:49 AM, Stephen Green wrote:

> Happy to. I'll do it Monday.

But I didn't say *which* Monday, though did I!  Hah!

Sorry for the delay.  I added a page to the Wiki this afternoon:

http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAHOUT/Mahout+on+Elastic+MapReduce

As I was writing, I re-tried the examples to make sure that the
invocations on the page work, so I think everything's in order.

If someone who has the permissions necessary to delete attachments
could delete the extra graphics, I'd appreciate it.

> On Apr 18, 2009, at 1:33, Otis Gospodnetic
> <otis_gospodnetic@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

>> Talking about records.... Stephen, would you mind putting your
>> notes/commands/steps on the Mahout Wiki?
>>

>> Thank you,
>> Otis
>> --

Steve