mahout-user mailing list archives

From Sean Owen <sro...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Taste as External Web Server
Date Tue, 21 Apr 2009 06:14:18 GMT
OK you have two options in the short term then:

1) Copy and pate FileDataModel and do whatever you like with the copy
2) Update your file on each request, and, call setPreference() on
FileDataModel -- after I change it to allow this. If you want to go
this way let me know.

BTW if you are interested in a different database -- for example,
perhaps a light in-memory database like Derby to start -- we can work
on that. There should be little or no work to make it function for DBs
besides MySQL.