mahout-user mailing list archives

From Sean Owen <sro...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Taste as External Web Server
Date Mon, 20 Apr 2009 07:08:01 GMT
Ultimately they need to get into WEB-INF/lib in the .war file. You can
unpack/repack the .war file to accomplish this, either manually or
with an Ant script. Or I believe that anything in taste-web/lib will
get bundled into the .war file as well, within the new pom.xml script
(Grant might be able to correct me there). Either of those work out?