mahout-user mailing list archives

From Sean Owen <sro...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Recommender impl using interpolated knn and SVD
Date Fri, 10 Apr 2009 18:17:23 GMT
Grant sounds like it's true that it's sufficient to select that option
in JIRA when attaching a patch file that says permission is given to
include in the project?

Go ahead and generate a patch then. If that is inconvenient or
difficult you could send me the code and I can create a patch/issue
for you to bless.

Indeed as Grant says, keep all of mahout-dev in the loop though I can
take charge of integrating this. (Or Grant you're welcome to as well,
just happy to volunteer to do all the legwork.)

Sean