mahout-user mailing list archives

From Grant Ingersoll <gsing...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Announcing Amazon Elastic MapReduce
Date Thu, 02 Apr 2009 12:19:40 GMT
Yeah, saw this today, too.  Very cool.  One of these days, I'll have
time to use the credits Amazon has donated to Apache and try this out
more.  I think this furthers the need to make it easy to install
Mahout on top of Hadoop in this environment.  Scripts for this would
be a great donation.

On Apr 2, 2009, at 4:28 AM, Tim.SilkRoad@gmail.com wrote:

> FYI.

Grant Ingersoll