mahout-user mailing list archives

From Niraj <ni...@webscalesolutions.com>
Subject Re: Unit Tests Failed
Date Fri, 17 Apr 2009 04:22:36 GMT
Maybe it is just vista , I am having problems with security
and changing file permissions. I am the administrator on the machine I am
running.

Some errors include

1. org.apache.hadoop.util.Shell$ExitCodeException: chmod: changing
permissions of `C:\\Software\\Mahout\\trunk\\core\\output\\state-0\\part-0':
Permission denied

2.testEvaluate(org.apache.mahout.ga.watchmaker.MahoutEvaluatorTest)  Time
elapsed: 1.654 sec  <<< ERROR!
org.apache.hadoop.util.Shell$ExitCodeException: chmod: changing permissions
of `C:\\Software\\Mahout\\trunk\\core\\input\\population': Permission denied