mahout-user mailing list archives

From Niraj <ni...@webscalesolutions.com>
Subject Re: Newbee : Taste Demo Questions
Date Fri, 10 Apr 2009 21:59:47 GMT
Error Details
for mvn install in CORE

in File TestCanopyCreation
09/04/10 14:56:08 WARN fs.FileSystem: uri=file:///
javax.security.auth.login.LoginException: Login failed: Cannot run program
"bash": CreateProcess error=2, The system cannot find the file specified
at
org.apache.hadoop.security.UnixUserGroupInformation.login(UnixUserGroupInformation.java:250)
at
org.apache.hadoop.security.UnixUserGroupInformation.login(UnixUserGroupInformation.java:275)
09/04/10 14:56:08 WARN fs.FileSystem: uri=file:///
javax.security.auth.login.LoginException: Login failed: Cannot run program
"bash": CreateProcess error=2, The system cannot find the file specified
at
org.apache.hadoop.security.UnixUserGroupInformation.login(UnixUserGroupInformation.java:250)

For : Test set: org.apache.mahout.clustering.dirichlet.TestMapReduce

Tests run: 16, Failures: 0, Errors: 4, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 1.676 sec
<<< FAILURE!
testDriverMRIterations(org.apache.mahout.clustering.dirichlet.TestMapReduce)
 Time elapsed: 0.178 sec  <<< ERROR!
java.io.IOException: Cannot run program "chmod": CreateProcess error=2, The
system cannot find the file specified
at java.lang.ProcessBuilder.start(ProcessBuilder.java:459)
at org.apache.hadoop.util.Shell.runCommand(Shell.java:149)
at org.apache.hadoop.util.Shell.run(Shell.java:134)
at org.apache.hadoop.util.Shell$ShellCommandExecutor.execute(Shell.java:286)
at org.apache.hadoop.util.Shell.execCommand(Shell.java:338)
at
org.apache.hadoop.fs.RawLocalFileSystem.execCommand(RawLocalFileSystem.java:540)
at
org.apache.hadoop.fs.RawLocalFileSystem.setPermission(RawLocalFileSystem.java:532)