mahout-user mailing list archives

From Niraj <ni...@webscalesolutions.com>
Subject Re: Newbee : Taste Demo Questions
Date Fri, 10 Apr 2009 21:24:43 GMT
I did an MVN install from Mahout trunk.
i.e the location

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/lucene/mahout/trunk

I am using vista and apparently some tests are failing for
  mvn install for CORE.

I also tried mvn -fn install in the core and in taste-web package .

Still not working.

On another note: Has you out anythought to implementing TASTE for a)google
App Engine for Java and b) using simple db has the database