mahout-user mailing list archives

From Stephen Green <Stephen.Gr...@sun.com>
Subject Re: Mahout on Elastic MapReduce
Date Thu, 16 Apr 2009 20:08:31 GMT

On Apr 16, 2009, at 4:04 PM, Jeff Eastman wrote:

> Excellent news! Please do open a Jira and tell us what worked. I
> suspect all of the clustering jobs share the same behavior, and
> other jobs for other components may as well.

Will do.  I've just done a couple of searches for everywhere that
FileSystem.get is called and I've fixed most of them (although come to
think of it I did it in the 0.1 release tag.  Crap!  Things haven't
changed that much, right?)

I'm building and running the tests now, and I'll open a Jira with a
patch once that's working.

> Congratulations,

As my father used to say "Brute force has an elegance all its own".

Steve
--
Stephen Green                      //   Stephen.Green@sun.com
Principal Investigator             \\   http://blogs.sun.com/searchguy