mahout-user mailing list archives

From Joshua Bronson <jabron...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: mahout for news recommendation?
Date Wed, 01 Apr 2009 15:35:06 GMT
Thanks all for the good info. Taste definitely sounds like a promising
direction for us to go in for our recommendation service.
I'm working through the installation of the GroupLens demo, but the mvn
package step is failing with the output at
http://paste.pocoo.org/show/110618/. Haven't looked into this yet, just
thought I'd post to the list first with my progress. If anyone else uses
IRC, I've created (and am currently the only one in) the #mahout channel on
freenode. Hope to see some of you in there!

Josh