mahout-user mailing list archives

From Túlio <tulio.caraci...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Unit Tests Failed
Date Fri, 17 Apr 2009 11:50:04 GMT

Hello srowen,

I just don't agree when you say Cygwin is a must have. In fact it is ok if I
was making a web server or something. But for a desktop stand-alone
application (like the game i am making) putting cygwin as a dependency to
run it is out of question (anyway, i wont be using hadoop for this project).

I just think is something that has to be considered by the project.