mahout-user mailing list archives

From Grant Ingersoll <gsing...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Problem building Taste grouplens Demo
Date Tue, 03 Mar 2009 00:18:18 GMT
Fill out the values of the recommender.properties file in the taste-
web directory and it should set the web.xml correctly.  Of course, you
will need to make sure that the class is available.

Also, are you sure you're on the latest trunk of Mahout?  What's "svn
info" return in the taste-web directory?

Grant Ingersoll
http://www.lucidimagination.com/

using Solr/Lucene:
http://www.lucidimagination.com/search