mahout-user mailing list archives

From Isabel Drost <apache_mah...@isabel-drost.de>
Subject Re: A walk through to execute examples
Date Fri, 26 Sep 2008 09:47:42 GMT
On Friday 26 September 2008, vikramaditya jakkula wrote:
> 1) A document contain information on running a example. I did find a
> example in the taste documentation on the website. Is there a better one?

If you have any particular questions or come across any problems simply post
them to the mailing list. It would be great if after walking through the
examples, you could write up a small howto in the wiki.

Isabel

--
QOTD:	"I'm on a seafood diet -- I see food and I eat it."
  |\      _,,,---,,_       Web:   <http://www.isabel-drost.de>
'---''(_/--'  `-'\_) (fL)  IM:  <xmpp://MaineC.@spaceboyz.net>