mahout-user mailing list archives

From "Sean Owen" <sro...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Taste Examples
Date Sat, 02 Aug 2008 15:38:38 GMT
I fixed this by just fixing the Hadoop import on one line.

We can include Axis. I just thought it was quite big and not sure how
often people use this part of the distro, so I made it optional and
put in a message to add it if you need to use it.

Yeah I am not opposed to moving examples even farther away from the
core source code. Here this example depends neatly on the target that
would build a server from your own code, rather than an example. Not a
big deal, just means an extra step or two in the example instructions
to put it all together.